St. Jude Cure4Kids Student Center
The St. Jude Cure4Kids Global eHealth Challenge invites students to develop innovative multimedia experiences that educate children about cancer and healthy living for cancer prevention. Submit an entry and be eligible to win an Apple iPad® and internship at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Learn more
Join the St. Jude Cure4Kids Community! Cure4Kids is the leading education and collaboration web site dedicated to supporting the care of children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases worldwide. Students training to become health professionals can join Cure4Kids and have free access to high quality content for continuing education as well as web communication tools. Join today.
Education & Training Opportunities at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital:
- Child Life Internship, Practicum, & Child Life 101
- Clinical Nutrition Training Program
- College Student Volunteer Program
- International Visitors Program
- Predoctoral, Postdoctoral, & Clinical Fellowship Opportunities
- Volunteer Services Internships
- Academic Programs Training Homepage
- For more information visit www.StJude.org.